What is Everyday Workplace Integrity in an Endoscopy Repair Business?
Examples of Everyday Workplace Integrity
Integrity means following your moral or ethical convictions and doing the right thing in all circumstances, even if no one is watching you. Having integrity means you are true to yourself and would do nothing that demeans or dishonors you or your business. Providing the highest standard of quality and workmanship to every customers!
How to Have Everyday Integrity
• Keep your promises even if it takes extra effort.
• Go back to a store and pay for something you forgot to pay for.
• Never betray a friend’s trust even if you get in trouble.
• Inform the cashier he gave you too much change back.
• Do not gossip or talking badly about someone.
• Remain true to your spouse or partner.
• When in a serious relationship, don’t keep secrets from each other.
• Return money that you noticed someone dropped without expecting a reward.
• Ignore someone’s advice on how to cheat on your taxes and not get caught.
• Do not let someone else take the blame for something you did.
• If someone gives you confidential information, never tell anyone what you know.
• When it is obvious to you a relationship is over, don’t drag it out but discuss it openly
Integrity in the Workplace
• Work when you are supposed to and save socializing, snacking, searching the Internet and personal phone calls for breaks
• Turn in the extra change you found in the soda or snack vending machine.
• Show respect to coworkers with appropriate conversation and empathy.
• If you are in management, keep your employees informed so they will know what is coming and what needs to be done.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Be responsible. Do what you say you will do.
• Use materials for work and not personal use.
• If you make a mistake and a team’s project gets messed up or you miss a deadline, own up to your mistake.
• Work together as a team. This builds trust and shows integrity.
• Never steal supplies from the workplace.
• If you find yourself in a conflict of interest, get out of it as soon as possible.
• Don’t accept praise of acclaim for someone else’s work.
• When making a business deal, make sure everything is on the table and nothing was left out.
• If your company asks you to do something against your personal code of conduct, refuse. If it means losing a good paying job, so be it. Find a more ethical company to work for.
Integrity in Quotes
• “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” – W. Clement Stone
• ”Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfre
• ”Perhaps the surest test of an individual’s integrity is his refusal to do or say anything that would damage his self-respect.” – Thomas S. Monson
• ”One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.” – Chinua Achebe
• ”You are in integrity when the life you are living on the outside matches who you are on the inside.” – Alan Cohen
Credits: Retrieved from In YourDictionary.